[Libvirt-announce] Release of libvirt-java-0.4.9

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Sep 13 12:34:06 UTC 2012

  New version of the Java bindings are available, I know that there is
bugs being chased ATM but I push this release to provide the change of
licence from LGPLv2+ to MIT needed by the CloudStack folks (that was
done after getting positive feedback from previous contributors).

  Release available as libvirt-java-0.4.9.tar.gz and rpms at
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/java

it's also tagged in git. Content is slim:

- Change Licence to MIT and release 0.4.9 (Daniel Veillard)
- Update the maven jar coordinates (Daniel Veillard)
  (but it is broken one month later no mirror seems to export jars)
- Fix IndexOutOfBoundsException for unknown error codes (Claudio Bley)
- Add debian packaging for the Java bindings (Wido den Hollander)
- Fix javadoc warnings. (Claudio Bley)
- Fix typo in Domain.java (Claudio Bley)

  thanks everybody for the patches, we may push a new release (0.5.0 ?)
if the leaks detected by Benjamin Wang get fixed.

Daniel