[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.5

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 08:09:59 UTC 2013

  So as discussed earlier this week, I have tagged the release candidate 1
of libvirt-1.0.5 in git and pushed the tarball and associated rpms to
the FTP at:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

We may still push some of the patches needed by Laine to finish the
serie started yesterday, but at this point we should focuse our commits
on bug fixes and documentation. I will make an rc2 at the beginning of
next week and hopefully can push the final version on May 2nd.

 This passed my own small usage tests, but please give it a try.
As usual some feedback on portability issues are really welcome too :-)

  thanks !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/