[Libvirt-announce] [libvirt] Release of libvirt-python-1.2.0

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 31 21:22:21 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange at redhat.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 02:28:00PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >  So this is the first release fo the separated libvirt-python code base
> > out of the main libvirt git. In this case the two release have been made
> > in tandem to avoid disruptions, but there is no guarantee that the
> > future releases of both project will be bound together (though I will
> > try to sync those to minimize churn when possible !)
> >
> >  Tarball and rpms are now available on the new location:
> >    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/python/
>
> FYI I have also uploaded it to PyPI
>
>    https://pypi.python.org/pypi/libvirt-python
>
> So you can just do  'pip install libvirt-python' to install it.
> Needs libvirt-devel RPM or equiv pkg installed first of course.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

This has been added to the FreeBSD ports tree.

http://www.freshports.org/devel/py-libvirt/

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve