[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.4

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 13:42:29 UTC 2013

  Based on the discussions from last week, we are entering freeze
now, I tagged v1.0.4-rc1 in git and pushed
   libvirt-1.0.4-rc1.tar.gz
as well as rpms for F17 at the usual place:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 This looks functional for my limited testing, but give it a try.
Hopefully since 1.0.3 wasn't too long ago we should be mostly okay :)

 And of course a release on April Fool sounds like a good target !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/