[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.6

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon May 27 13:44:08 UTC 2013

  As planned, I just tagged the rc1 release in git and pushed
tarball and rpms to the FTP repository:
  ftp://libvirt.org/

So focuse should be given to bug fixes this week, and if everything
goes well I will make the release on Monday 3, a week from now.
I gave a bit of testing to the rc1 rpms, seems to work okay for KVM on
Fedora but further testing would  be a good idea, on other
distro/platforms and also other hypervisor, especially with VirtualBox
as the driver was mdified to now rely on the daemon for support of
that hypervisor.

  thanks in advance,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/