[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for 1.2.0, rc1 available

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 03:56:09 UTC 2013

  So as planned we are entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.0,
I just tagged the git trees - plural as we now use libvirt-python
separate git for this binding - and pushed tarballs and rpms to
the usual place at:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 it did allows a correct update at the rpm level for me and
virt-manager does work correctly at least with my minimal testing.
  We now need further reviews, obviously on the portability front
especially as the python bindings are a separate tarball. It would be
cool to get more testing on specific aspects of the release too, like
the gluster pool and VBox 4.3 support.

  Give it a try,

  thanks !

Daniel