[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.1.3

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 05:30:53 UTC 2013

  I'm a day late from suggested schedule, but I have now tagged rc1 in
git and pushed the tarball and rpms to the usual place:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 My initial testing didn't revealed anything bad, but wider testing
is obviously needed, i have heard of problem on FreeBSD by Jason,
hopefully we can collect and fix those in time.

 I will probably make rc2 during the w.e. and depending on news push on
Tuesday next week or a bit later the final 1.1.3

   thanks for testing and reports !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/