[Libvirt-announce] [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.8

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 07:14:36 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 08:45:29PM +0200, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> wrote:
> >   So I tagged 1.2.8-rc1 in git and made tarball and signed rpms
>
> Can you please sign the tarball too?

  Well, the source rpm is signed, you can check it and it contains the
tarball, so technically there is already a signed source out there.
Signing a tarballl means putting out an additional file and keeping
it forever, I could do that but hum ....

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/