[Libvirt-announce] Candidate Release 2 for libvirt-1.2.11 available

  I have tagged the CR2 in git and pushed signed tarballs and rpms
to the usual place:
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 this looks fine to me, but my testing is limited and it would be
good to get some portability reports for example.

 If nothing serious is pointed out, I would expect the final release
1.2.11 to be available over the week-end,

  thanks for giving it a try !

Daniel