[Libvirt-announce] Availability of release candidate 2 for libvirt-1.2.2

  I tagged in git and pushed an rc2 tarball and rpms to the usual place:

    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

I also made one for libvirt-python which sits now at:

    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/python/

 This seems to work fine for me, I'm confident we can push the
final release this week-end, but please continue the testing :-)

   thanks !

Daniel