[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.7

  It's that time for the month ! As planned I have tagged a first release
candidate in git and sent tarbal and rpms to the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Seems to work for my limited testing but please give it a try, and
let's fix the reported bugs !

  I will try to put a release candidate 2 snapshot out on Wednesday
and make the release on Friday,

Daniel