[Libvirt-announce] libvirt-1.2.6 candidate release 2 is out

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 05:48:22 UTC 2014

  I tagged the rc2 in git and pushed tarballs and rpms to the usual
place:
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 seems to work fine for me. The only trouble is that I could not release
the python bindings of rc2 for the reason mentionned earlier, hopefully
we can fix this quickly and I will push rc2 for python too.

  As a result I may delay the final release to the 2nd instead of
tomorrow, please try it !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/