[Libvirt-announce] libvirt-python-1.2.6 candidate release 2 is out

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 06:27:45 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 01:48:22PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  seems to work fine for me. The only trouble is that I could not release
> the python bindings of rc2 for the reason mentionned earlier, hopefully
> we can fix this quickly and I will push rc2 for python too.

  my bad, I had to update the system to rc2 to avoid the problem,
as the bindings now use the system version of the API XML.
  So that is tagged in git too, tarball and rpms are available
at :

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/python/

 Seems to work fine for my own minimal testing,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/