[Libvirt-announce] [libvirt] Release of libvirt-1.2.2

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 6 07:02:15 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:26 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> wrote:

>  As planned I have tagged libvirt-1.2.2 in git and it seem the git tree
> finally updated despite the horrible network I get in china ATM, the
> tarballs may finally arrive at some time too at the usual place after
> working around the local infrastructure flaws... :
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>  I am also pushing a libvirt-python-1.2.2 update at:
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt/

I get this breakage on libvirt 1.2.2 for FreeBSD.

  CCLD     libvirt_iohelper
  CC       locking/virtlockd-lock_daemon.o
  CC       locking/virtlockd-lock_daemon_config.o
  CC       locking/virtlockd-lock_daemon_dispatch.o
  CC       locking/virtlockd-lock_protocol.o
  CCLD     virtlockd
  GEN      virtlockd.8
gmake[3]: *** No rule to make target `test_libvirt_lockd.aug', needed by
`all-am'.  Stop.
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/helfman/workspace/redports/devel/libvirt/work/libvirt-1.2.2/src'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/helfman/workspace/redports/devel/libvirt/work/libvirt-1.2.2/src'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/home/helfman/workspace/redports/devel/libvirt/work/libvirt-1.2.2'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** [do-build] Error code 1

Any ideas?

https://redports.org/buildarchive/20140306065501-14242/

Here is a link to a tarball of one of the build directories.
https://redports.org/~jgh/20140306065501-14242-181603/libvirt-1.2.2.tbz

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve