[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze and release of cadidate release 1 of 1.2.10

  As planned beginning of this week, I just tagged 1.2.10-rc1 in git
and pushed signed tarballs and rpms to the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

The plan would be to get the rc2 out this friday, and push the
release on monday if everything looks okay.
In my own tests, my guest lost network connectivity, I'm not sure
if it is a temporary problem on my side or something more serious
in the current code,

  so please give it a try and report,

    thanks,

Daniel