[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.19

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 01:52:53 UTC 2015

   So I have tagged rc1 in git and pushed signed tarball and rpms to
the usual place:
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 The release works just fine in my limited testing, but others should
try it out to check portability and more advanced functionalities.

 I will likely push rc2 at the end of the week-end and the final release
on Tuesday or Wednesday, assuming no big issue is raised in the meantime.

  thanks for giving it a try.
  I also note that we have some CI test failing, not for core libvirt
but perl bindings, virt-manager, ... it would be good to investigate before
we push the release:
  https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt-project/

  thanks !

Daniel