[Libvirt-announce] Availability of release candidate 2 of libvirt-1.3.0

   So as planned I tagged rc2 in git and pushed signed tarball and rpms
to the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 but in my testing I'm hitting a serious issue. After upgrading to the new
set of rpms and restarting the service and virt-manager, while virt-manager
can connect and list the guests it fails to start a guest with the following
error message:

  Error starting domain:
   Failed to connect socket to '/var/run/libvirt/virtlogd-sock':
                                 No such file or directory

 That to me is a release blocker we need to have that in place upgrade working,
we can't just pull the socket even if we may have another better mechanism.
So unless there is a good reason for this due to my setup and not the update
I would delay 1.3.0 and put an rc3 instead on Wednesday.

 So please give it some testing, and let's try to solve this (though I'm
travelling until tomorrow and won't be able to look at this seriously until
tomorrow).

   thanks !

Daniel