[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.13

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 08:18:26 UTC 2015

  As suggested yesterday, and hearing no opposition, I have just tagged
Redlease Candidate 1 for libvirt-1.2.13 in git and signed tarballs and
rpms for it available at the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Based on my own but minimal testing this seems to work, but obviously
please give it a try so we can squash bugs and portability issues in
time.

  A candidate release 2 on Thursday and a final 1.2.13 release next
Monday is the schedule assumeing no major issue is found,

  so please give it a test !

    Thanks,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/