[Libvirt-announce] Release candidate 2 for libvirt-1.2.17

  I have tagged in git and pushed signed rpms and tarballs to the usual
place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  seems to work with my limited testing. Still have no idea why that
would block on the debian side building documentation, everything
seems correct here.

  I may postpone the final release to Friday to give a bit more time
chasing the issue unless rc2 solves it magically !

  Please give it a try, thanks !

Daniel