[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.18

  As planned and after pushing the small fix for the 'make dist' issue
I have tagged in git the candidate release 1 and pushed signed tarballs
and rpms to the usual place:

    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Seems to work so far for me, please give it a try !
I think I will push rc2 on Wed or Thu and have the release
over next week-end,

  Play with it,
    thanks !

Daniel