[Libvirt-announce] Availability of libvirt-1.2.18-rc2

  I'm a day late but I tagged rc2 in git and pushed signed tarballs and
rpms to thenusual place at:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Seems to work just fine with my limited testing, and not hearing
about big issue I will push 1.2.18 on Monday morning. Everything seems
fine in ci.centos.org (except libvirt-mingw but I didn't dig).

  Please give it a try !

   thanks,

Daniel