[Libvirt-announce] [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.14

Peter Krempa pkrempa at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 19:08:22 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:12:42 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   I have tagged a release candidate 1 in git and generated signed
> tarballs and rpms at the usual place:
>
>    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>   This seems to work normally in my limited testing but others
> need to give it a serious try !
>
>   I think I will do an RC2 on Monday, and if everything look
> file the final release will be on April 1st.

Please note that the series

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2015-March/msg01524.html

should go in before the release since we introduced a regression for
oVirt where the backing chain is not updated timely and oVirts live
snapshot merge code fails due to unfortunate serialization of threads.

Thanks.

Peter