[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.21

  As pointed our on Tuesday it's time for a new release. I have tagged
the release candidate 1 in git and pushed signed tarball and rpms to
the usual place at:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Based on my limited testing this works just fine, but that's very limited
and doesn't test portability at all, so please give it a try !

  I will likely push rc2 on the week-end and the final version on Tuesday
or Wednesday,

   please raise issues if you fine any,

     thanks,

Daniel