[Libvirt-announce] Availability of libvirt-1.3.3-rc2

  I pushed the rc2 tag in git head and signed tarball and rpms to the
usual place:

   ftp://libvrt.org/libvirt/

  I didn't really had time to test it TBH, seems we don't have too much red
in the CI https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt-project/ , mostly perl tests,
and virt manager, better than a few days ago !

  Please give it more testing and hopefully I can make a release this w.e.
or early monday,

  thanks !

Daniel