[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-2.2.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sun Aug 28 20:27:44 UTC 2016

  Nearly that the time scheduled, I just tagged 2.2.0 release candidate 1 in git
and masigned talbal and rpms at the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Seems to be working fine with my limited testing, it's also the first time I see
*everything* green in ci.centos.org/view/libvirt-project/ ! :-)

 Nonetheless this should get some more serious testing, for example on other architectures,
and assuming everything goes fine, rc2 will go out on Tuesday and 2.2.0 final should
be available on Sep 1st,

  so thanks in advance for your testing !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/