[Libvirt-announce] libvirt-2.2.0 Release Candidate 2 is out

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 19:04:32 UTC 2016

  It's tagged in git, with signed tarball and rpms at the usual place:

    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

but it looks broken to me, if I use virt manager and try to start a guest
it fails to render the grapical display of the guest. Need to kill virt-manager
as it blocks and become irresponsive, that's not good. virsh CLI still works fine
but there is a new issue on the integration of console. I doubt it was introduced
since RC1, 2.1.0 was fine.

 I would be tempted to delay the final release until this is analyzed and possibly
fixed (BTW I'm on standard Fedora 24 x86-64) assuming others can reproduce the issue.

  thanks,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/