[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.3.2

  So as planned I tagged the rc1 in git and pushed signed tarball and rpms
to the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  This seems to work for me with my minimal testing, but please give it
a try especially for different architecture and systems.

  Next step would be to push rc2 on Friday and if all goes well push the
final release on Monday or Tuesday next week.

    Please give it a try,

      thanks !

Daniel