[Libvirt-announce] libvirt-1.3.2 release candidate 2 available

  Hearling no bad news on the RC1 I just tagged in git and pushed signed
tarball and rpms of the RC2 at the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 they seems to work just fine in my limited testing, but it would be
good to get more feedback before the actual release. I'm likely to
push on March 1st, i.e. Tuesday morning my time,

  so please give it some testing in the meantime !

    Thanks,

Daniel