[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-2.0.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sun Jun 26 09:28:50 UTC 2016

  As planned the Release candidate 1 of libvirt 2.0.0 is tagged in git,
I have made signed tarball and rpms available at the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Seems to work just fine in my limited testing, but there is a number
of packaging changes and we need to look for issues that could come
from bumping the major release version.

  If things go as planned an RC2 on Tuesday or Wednesday and final release
on Friday is the schedule,

    but please give it some testing it would be a shame to have 2.0.0
be a brown paper bag release ! :-)

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/