[Libvirt-announce] Availability of libvirt-2.0.0-rc2

   So as planned I just pushed signed tarball and rpms and tagged the
Release Candidate 2 in git, it's available from the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 The rc2 seems to work for me with my limited testing, no problem,
but please continue to test the candidate code.

 I will try to push 2.0.0 final Friday morning, european time,
assuming there is no blocker issue discovered in the meantime.

  Please test it :-)

    thanks,

Daniel