[Libvirt-announce] libvirt-2.4.0 Release Candidate 2 is available

   I have tagged it in git and pushed the signed tarball and rpms to the
server at the usual place:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Seems to work for me, fixing the warning I raised for rc1 isn't
critical but if someone can push the patch from John after checking that
would be nice :-)

  I will try to push the final version Tuesday evening or on Wednesday
assuming nothing serious is raised in the meantime, butplease give it
a try,

   thanks !

Daniel