[Libvirt-announce] Release candidate 2 of 2.3.0 is available

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sat Oct 1 20:45:20 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 10:14:36PM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  Then I will try to push rc2 on Thursday, that way the final release can happen
> during the week-end or on Monday if all goes well,

  <grin/> I fogot. So you get RC2 today at the usual place signed tarball and rpms
at:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

also tagged in git.

  Thanks Guido for the feedback on the Debian builds for rc1, please give it more testing,
I will try to push Monday evening or Tuesday morning unless something bad pops-up !

   Thanks,

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/