Re: [Libvirt-announce] [libvirt] Availability of libvirt-3.2.0 RC2

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 11:27:43AM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
 So the Release Candidate 2 is tagged in git and signed tarball and rpms
are available from the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

I still have the same issue than with RC1 in my limited testing, a Windows XP
VM fails networking access, nothing in the logs, but the problem could be
on my side.

I understand you are probably very busy, but the fastest thing to check for
you would be to just try that with 3.1.0 and let us know.  We can either
go from there or just see that the problem really is on your side.

 I didn't see any feedback on portability to other systems or OSes, I hope
everything is fine, https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ is mostly green
so that's encouraging.

 Still please give it a try, and report issues, if nothing major shows
up I will push the 3.2.0 final release over the week-end,

 thanks !

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/