[Libvirt-announce] [libvirt] Entering freeze for next release

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 09:29:32 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 09:04:28AM +0100, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   The Candidate Release 1 is tagged in git, I also pushed signed tarball
>and rpms to the usual place :
>
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>  I'm travelling so not really in a position to do much testing, but
>https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ is all green (yay!) so that sounds
>rather good ATM :-)

Oh, that's great.  What's not is that I didn't manage to send the CAT
series for which I'm only missing some tests and last minute fixes, but
I guess I should finally learn that you can't really do much real work
on conferences :-/

>  I will try to push RC2 on Tuesday evening or Wed morning, with a final
>release on Tuesday 2nd, in the meantime please give it a try, as usual
>testing on various arches and OSes is very useful !

As usual, there are not many updates to docs/news.xml, anyone wants to
volunteer?

Have a nice day,
Martin