[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for 3.8.0

  Done, I have tagged RC1 in git, pushed signed tarball and rpms at the usual
location:

   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Seems to work fine in my limited testing, I had a keyboard issue in my XP
guest but that's most likely unrelated. https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/
is mostly green with somehow libvirt-master-test failing recently, so this
seems good on that side too.
  Please give it more testing however, especially on different OS or
systems.

  Plan is to have an RC2 possibly over the week-end, and if things looks fine
a release on Tuesday,

   thanks,

Daniel

--