[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-4.7.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 17:00:12 UTC 2018

  Sorry I forgot to announce it but we are the last week of the month,
so it's about time, I tagged RC1 in git and pushed the signed tarball
and rpms to the usual place earlier today:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

this seems to work well in my limited testing but as usual we need more
review and check on other platforms or OSes before the release. In general
https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ is green except for glib bindings and
for the master build (weird!)

 I will likely push the rc2 Thursday morning, but I mwill be travelling at
the end of the week so that may depends on conditions, and hopefully
the release during this w.e.

   thanks for giving it a try !

Daniel

--