[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt 4.1.0 release

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 09:28:10 UTC 2018

  I didn't sent a warning mail, but people reminded me that it's time to
roll the releases, so I just tagged rc1 in git head and pushed signed tarball
and rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Looks fine with my limited testing, amazingly
 https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/  is all green so things seems they should
go smoothly, that said the devil is in the details so please give this RC1
some testing especially on other platforms and OSes !

  It all goes well I will push rc2 on Wed and the final release early Fri,
but in the meantime, please test it :-)

    thanks,

Daniel

--