[Libvirt-announce] ANNOUNCE: libvirt-dbus 0.0.1 released

Pavel Hrdina phrdina at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 07:51:53 UTC 2018

I'm happy to announce the release of libvirt-dbus 0.0.1.

libvirt-dbus wraps libvirt API to provide high-level object-oriented
API better suited for dbus-based applications.

This is a first release which should be considered as unstable
release since we don't promise API stability.

You can download it here:

https://libvirt.org/sources/dbus/libvirt-dbus-0.0.1.tar.gz

This release contains a limited support of libvirt APIs as proof of
concept, but we are planning to cover all relevant APIs.

Thanks everybody who contributed!

Pavel