[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-4.8.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 12:47:33 UTC 2018

  As planned I tagged the release in git and pushed the signed tarball and
rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  Seems to work for me in my limited testing, but there is some red
in CI https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ apparently around building.
That said it worked fine for me so that could be a temporary error.

  The plan is to put an rc2 around Friday morning, and then if everything
is fine push final verion on Oct 1st next Monday. I will keep an eye on
the point raised.

   Please give it a try to ensure a stable and portable release !

    thanks,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/