Re: [Libvirt-announce] [libvirt] Release of libvirt-5.2.0

On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 11:57:42AM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   It's out, a bit late but the signed tarball and rpms are at the usual place
> and it's tagged in git:
>
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>

> I also pushed the python bindings, with only a single patch since 5.1.0 at:
>
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/python/

I think something went wrong with the upload, as I don't see any
5.2.0 tar.gz there.

BTW, it is preferrable to link to https:// URLs for the downloads.

Personally I'd suggest disabling the FTP service entirely on the machine
as non-encrypted file transfer has no place on the modern internet. The
kernel.org admins did this a little over a year ago

  https://www.kernel.org/shutting-down-ftp-services.html

Regards,
Daniel