[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-5.3.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sat Apr 27 11:11:22 UTC 2019

  One day late but RC1 is tagged in git, and I pushed the signed tarball and
rpms to the new usual place, it's the same dir, same content, just though https

  https://libvirt.org/sources/

 Looks fine in my minimal testing, but give it a try especially on diverse
system and architecture.

 The fact that https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ is all green except
for one edge case is also a good indication.

 So assuming everything goes as planned, I think RC2 should be cut on Tuesday
and we can plan for a May 2nd final release is everything goes well.

   Give it a good testing,

    thanks !

Daniel

--