[Libvirt-announce] Availability of Release Candidate 2 of libvirt-5.3.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 21:16:27 UTC 2019

  As planned, it's tagged in git and I have pushed the signed tarball and
rpms to the new usual place :-)

   https://libvirt.org/sources/

CI is still green except for poor osinfo-db-tools-rpm :-)
 https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/

 so that looks fine and I didn't heard any horror story about rc1 so far.
Since tomorrow is closed in most of the world, pushing Thursday wouldn't leave
much time for RC2 checking, so it's likely I would push Friday ... except
I will be on the road. I will try though,

  Please give it a try,

   thanks !

Daniel

--