[Libvirt-announce] Candidate Release 2 for libvirt-5.2.0

  I have just pushed it in git and the signed tarball and rpms are at the
usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt

 All seems fine in my limited testing, CI still seems green, but please give it
some serious testing.

 If everything goes well I will likely push the release on Tuesday, which
would have the benefit to avoid an April Fool's release :-)

  test it out !

   thanks,

Daniel

--