[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt 5.9.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 17:08:39 UTC 2019

  We are getting close to the end of the month, a lot of developers
are at KVM Forum in Lyon, so starting the release process now looks
a good idea. I have tagged the RC1 in git and pushed signed tarball
and source rpm to the usual place:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/

 Seems to work in my limited testing, the Ci is almost all green
https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ so things looks good in my
perspective.

Please give it a try, I will try to push RC2 on Wednesday, and based
on feedback roll the release on Friday or during the week-end,

  thanks in advance,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/