[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-5.8.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 13:32:13 UTC 2019

  per previous mail, apologies, I totally forgot.
 It's tagged in git, I have pushed RC1 signed tarball and source rpm to the
usual place at:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/

I will reckon my testing was even more minimal than usual, I will just say
it built for me ! https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ is green with a small
exception, so apparently it's not too broken, but please give it a try !

 I will push rc2 on Thursday, and if everything is fine will do the
release on Saturday, a bit late but hopefully not a big deal !

  thanks,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/