[Libvirt-cim] report Xen_HostSystem parsing error in F8 while make postinstall

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Fri Dec 21 08:42:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

When I running make postinstall, it reports parsing error :
Parsing error: parse error: Error adding class Xen_HostSystem to the
repository: CIM_ERR_INVALID_SUPERCLASS: Operation cannot be carried out
since the specified superclass does not exist: "CIM_ComputerSystem"

Actually, CIM_ComputerSystem exist in the repository
(/var/lib/Pegasus/repository/root#virt/classes), and Xen_HostSystem has
been added to the repository. Of course, I have
installed schema cimv216Experimental successfully. This is using
xen-3.1.0-13.fc8 and libvirt-0.3.3-2.fc8.

However, there is no error in RHEL 5.1 by making postinstall.

Who know why? Thanks!

Best,
Regards

Daisy Guo Lian Yun
E-mail: yunguol at cn.ibm.com
IBM China Development Lab, Shanghai, China
TEL: (86)-21-61008057