[Libvirt-cim] [TEST] KVM test on Fedora8

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Mon Apr 14 02:08:09 UTC 2008

libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-04-12 01:05:43:

> >  >
> >  > VirtualSystemSnapshotService - 01_enum.py: FAIL
> >  > Provider not found or not loadable
> >
> >   This fails because of unsuccessful VirtualSystemSnapshotService
provider
> >   installation. I will try to reinstall it and test again.
>
> This is interesting.  There was a problem awhile back with a different
> provider. It seems that the automake process doesn't handle things as
> we're expecting.
>
> If you run make install twice, does it fix your issue?

  It doesn't fix the issue by running make install twice.
  Although the below lines show the provider is registered already.
  Registering class Xen_VirtualSystemSnapshotService
  Registering class KVM_VirtualSystemSnapshotService
  Registering class LXC_VirtualSystemSnapshotService
  Registering class Xen_VirtualSystemSnapshotServiceCapabilities
  Registering class KVM_VirtualSystemSnapshotServiceCapabilities
  Registering class LXC_VirtualSystemSnapshotServiceCapabilities