[Libvirt-cim] Cimtest Report for KVM on F9 with current sources (2008/08/06)

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Aug 6 15:31:29 UTC 2008

>  > > ERROR   - Return NULL, expect at least one instance
>  > >
>  > > This fails because of NetworkPool, a patch on the way.
>  > >
>  > > ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 03_CreateResourcePool.py: FAIL
>  > > ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation
>  > > is not supported
>  > > InvokeMethod(CreateResourcePool): The requested operation is not
>  > > supported
>  > >
>  > > ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 04_CreateChildResourcePool.py: FAIL
>  > > ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation
>  > > is not supported
>  > > InvokeMethod(CreateChildResourcePool): The requested operation is not
>  > > supported
>  > >
>  > > ResourcePoolConfigurationService -
>  > > 06_RemoveResourcesFromResourcePool.py: FAIL
>  > > ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation
>  > > is not supported
>  > > InvokeMethod(RemoveResourcesFromResourcePool): The requested operation
>  > > is not supported
>  > >
>  > > ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 07_DeleteResourcePool.py: FAIL
>  > > ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation
>  > > is not supported
>  > > InvokeMethod(DeleteResourcePool): The requested operation is not
>  > > supported
>  > >
>  > > VirtualSystemManagementService - 05_destroysystem_neg.py: FAIL
>  > > ERROR   - destroy_fail>> noname: Error executing DestroySystem
>  > > ERROR   - (1, u'Unable to retrieve domain name.')
>  > > ERROR   - destroy_fail>> nonexistent: Error executing DestroySystem
>  > > ERROR   - (1, u'Failed to find domain')
>  > > InvokeMethod(DestroySystem): Unable to retrieve domain name.
>  > > InvokeMethod(DestroySystem): Failed to find domain
>  > The RPCS and VSMS tc did not fail for me with pegasus with the latest
>  > 660  libvirt-cim.
>  > Did these fail even when run manually ?
>
>   Yes, these still fail when run manually and report the same error.

I think is due to a difference in what error sfcb and Pegasus report.
Pegasus reports CIM_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED, but sfcb returns something like
"The requested operation is not supported".  So the test needs to be
updated to match either the Pegasus error or the sfcb error.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center
kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com