[Libvirt-cim] Cimtest Report for KVM on Fedora 9 (2008/08/11)

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 11 19:51:33 UTC 2008

GY> Problem processing indication to http://localhost:8008. sfcb rc: 4 CURL error:
GY> 52 (Server returned nothing (no headers, no data))
GY> Problem processing indication to http://localhost:8007. sfcb rc: 4 CURL error:
GY> 52 (Server returned nothing (no headers, no data))
GY> Problem processing indication to http://localhost:8006. sfcb rc: 4 CURL error:
GY> 52 (Server returned nothing (no headers, no data))

This is an SFCB build issue.  If it's not properly linked against
libcurl, then it can't process incoming HTTP requests for the
indications.

GY> ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 03_CreateResourcePool.py: FAIL
GY> ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation is not
GY> supported
GY> InvokeMethod(CreateResourcePool): The requested operation is not supported

GY> ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 04_CreateChildResourcePool.py: FAIL
GY> ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation is not
GY> supported
GY> InvokeMethod(CreateChildResourcePool): The requested operation is not supported
GY> ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 06_RemoveResourcesFromResourcePool.py: FAIL
GY> ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation is not
GY> supported
GY> InvokeMethod(RemoveResourcesFromResourcePool): The requested operation is not
GY> supported
GY> ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 07_DeleteResourcePool.py: FAIL
GY> ERROR   - Unexpected rc code 7 and description The requested operation is not
GY> supported
GY> InvokeMethod(DeleteResourcePool): The requested operation is not supported

Why are these failing?  We don't support these methods, so returning
NOT_SUPPORTED is the proper behavior.

GY> VirtualSystemManagementService - 05_destroysystem_neg.py: FAIL
GY> ERROR   - destroy_fail>> noname: Error executing DestroySystem
GY> ERROR   - (1, u'Unable to retrieve domain name.')
GY> ERROR   - destroy_fail>> nonexistent: Error executing DestroySystem
GY> ERROR   - (1, u'Failed to find domain')
GY> InvokeMethod(DestroySystem): Unable to retrieve domain name.
GY> InvokeMethod(DestroySystem): Failed to find domain

Any idea why this is failing?

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center