[Libvirt-cim] XenFV on Pegasus Test Run Summary for Aug 28 2008

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Aug 29 15:14:25 UTC 2008

Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:

> Kaitlin Rupert wrote:
>>> All the above tc failed since the RegisteredProfile ,
>>> ElementConformsToProfile and ReferencedProfile  were not registered
>>> in the interop namespace.
>>> I registered the above classes manually by running :
>>> sh provider-register.sh -v -t pegasus -n root/interop -r
>>> schema/RegisteredProfile.registration
>>> schema/ElementConformsToProfile.registration
>>> schema/ReferencedProfile.registration -m schema/ComputerSystem.mof
>>> schema/HostSystem.mof schema/RegisteredProfile.mof
>>> schema/ElementConformsToProfile.mof schema/ReferencedProfile.mof
>>
>> I'd thought this issue was fixed.  Did you run a make preinstall
>> before running make install && make postinstall?
> Yes, I did a make preuninstall before the make postinstall.

make preinstall is a different target than make preuninstall.  make
preinstall should register the base schema.

It's interesting you're not seeing errors regarding the registration of
the interop providers.  So it's probably likely that the base schema is
registered properly and you're hitting some other kind of issue.  I'll
see if I can reproduce this.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center